am i screwed??? help (1 Viewer)

hoppi

HSC
i do standard English, general maths, modern history, legal studies, drama and tourism through a tvet course im in year 11 now and im not dropping anything will i get a uai of high 80's because i want to be a primary school teacher and last year the uai was 86.5 i think im screwed.
i do reasonably well in standard English im ranked like 2nd overall and maths im ranked like 5th
how much do they scale down and does tourism scale up?????
does drama scale down??

IM SO SCREWED =[:mad1:

LatK7

HSC
You're in Year 11.

So no. You're not "screwed".

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
If your avenue is teaching, there are a variety of Universities offering B Education. Additionally I think TAFE also offers it, since this is considered a national priority.

Unless if you're looking for a combined degree with B Education, the UAI is more than likely to stay around 70-80. I know for sure that in 2005, UNSW offered B Education in the low 70s, about 75ish. So don't despair.

Since you're in Year 11, there's still alot of time for you to decide. So long as you do reasonably well in every one of your subjects, you should do quite well. Stay within the 10 Units Minimum HSC subjects. And if possible avoid TAFE-based Year11/Year12 courses as they (by general opinion) do not assist you invariably well with your UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)