• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

American Dad (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
from the same producers as family guy , this cartoon is currently out only in the states, but with help from a little friend the internet i am gonna watch the first 4 episodes. ill tell you tomorow how good it is.

has any of u seen it? what u think?

are the characters good? and does it still maintain that random humour as did family guy

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
basically, it's pretty shit. i'm still gonna keep watching in case it improves, but the new family guy episodes shit all over it. i will probably give up on it after a few more episodes

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i feel let down... :( i guess they couldnt immitate family guy tho, that show is a head above the rest

Ninga

HSC
I've actually enjoyed it. Not as much as I've enjoyed family guy, but still funny. Personally, i thought the episode of american dad that just came out (episode 4) was better than the newest episode of family guy (episode 3), but thats just me.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
crazyhomo said:
but the new family guy episodes shit all over it. i will probably give up on it after a few more episodes
I havent watched any american dad yet, i will probably watch some tonight. I have seen the first 3 or so of the new family guy episodes and they are excellent :)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I watched the first episode a few months ago.
It was entertaining enough while I was watching, but it didn't get put on my mental 'must watch!!!' list.

I might get the rest of the episodes next month, and give it another chance.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
just watched all four episodes and got use to the characters, its quite funny. i was laughing at some of the political jokes and references to world events.

The dad is probably the funniest character, as he is able to do basicaly anything cuase he works for the goverment.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
been watchin it a few times (the first 4 eps) to get a feel for it and ill say its good but tis no family guy..that shit is hte bomb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)