Ancient Civilisation: Mycenae (1 Viewer)

espiritulol

HSC
This is one of the more newer topics for the syllabus and I can't find anything on it! As my teacher said, 'there won't be much on this topic, but use it as an advantage cause that means you don't have to memorise that much', but I still want to make sure that I have as much info. as there is.

So, does anyone have any notes they could give to me? Or even some good websites?

Help please!

LithiumAus

HSC
So basically, you need information on Mycenae from Ancient Greece?

Mycenaean Age
Mycenaeans: The civilisation of heroes (20min)
Mycenaeans

And from the studies on the Trojan war that i am doing in my class, Agammemnon of Mycenae was leader of the Greeks during the Trojan war, and there is some evidence (Mycenaean structures and pottery) to suggest that after he had Troy burnt to the ground, he rebuilt on the area, allowing Mycenaeans to settle there. The site of Troy was found and excavated by Heinrich Schlieman who did not excavate the site very well, damaging some of the artefacts/buried structures at some of the mid-levels of the dig.

Hope this helps.

- Alex.

espiritulol

HSC
Thanks, those sites are good!

But I was still hoping for someone's actual HSC notes for the topic, since I've found it for every one of my topics but this one. Just to make sure I haven't missed out on anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)