• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Animal Farm and Belonging (1 Viewer)

llewyn

HSC
Can anyone explain to me how animal farm and belonging relate?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You would do so much better in your exam if you chose a related text that you know inside out, in terms of belonging.

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
You would do so much better in your exam if you chose a related text that you know inside out, in terms of belonging.
I agree totally.

Pick texts you already know (books you've already read, films and documentaries you've already seen, etc.). It's so much easier that way.
Plus Animal Farm works so much better for Conflicting Perspectives anyway.

llewyn

HSC
this is true but I only have films that I can link to belonging I need something else so that I have a variety of texts:mad1:

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
this is true but I only have films that I can link to belonging I need something else so that I have a variety of texts:mad1:
Well I guess if you were adamant on using Animal Farm for Belonging I think you could use the example of Snowball being kicked out of the farm by Napoleon and how the animals are then persuaded by Napoleon into believing that Snowball was a bad guy all along. Mollie, Boxer and Benjamin would probably be good characters to analyse as well. Also consider the altering of the Commandments to allow for the pigs to take control and the song 'Beasts of England' and how that creates a sense of community amongst the animals.
Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)