• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Answer my question plzzzzz!!! (1 Viewer)

luke29

HSC
can any ppl been on skoolies up at surfers in the last couple of years tell me how srtict they r with fakies??

HSC
clubs up here are massively anal about id's at the best of times .. during schoolies, honestly man, don't even try it

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
luke29 said:
can any ppl been on skoolies up at surfers in the last couple of years tell me how srtict they r with fakies??
They're not stupid. Bouncers at pubs in the uni town I live in can spot one from a mile away, so I'd assume those on the Gold Coast would have seen every trick in the book and then some.

munchkin9

HSC
well you gotta think..thousands of underage teens are heading up so they gonna be more strict than anything..thye cant run the risk of some underage teen dying in a club or somethin..also a freind of mine got caught with a fakkie and got a $600 fine.. sucked massively.. u get caught out too easily

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
you would be better off using a real id from a mate or brother. That way the only way they would turn you down is if they thought the picture didnt look like you. Then you just say " so you dont think this is me? ok then, seeya!" and they cant confiscate it or anything because its a perfectly legit license.

Surfers is massively massively anal about id. I looked exactly like my picture, because i had just had a haircut, and in the picture i had the same haircut, i was even wearing a similiar shirt and they spent like 20sec looking at it. At this club called guns and roses or something i even got asked what my star sign is.[i dont beleive in that shit, so it took me about 3 sec to remember iam a scorpio...i dont think he was totally convinced]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)