Antony And Cleopatra!!?? (1 Viewer)

Hanan531

HSC
i need help! im so confused i cant find the english syllabus i mean theres soo muchh english documents on the board of studies! i dnt knw where to look!

i need help on how to structure an antony and cleopatra essay..what to talkk aboutt bla bla

i mean i knw theres the intro, body and then conclusion

p.s. HELP!!

lionking1191

HSC
Hanan531 said:
i need help! im so confused i cant find the english syllabus i mean theres soo muchh english documents on the board of studies! i dnt knw where to look!

i need help on how to structure an antony and cleopatra essay..what to talkk aboutt bla bla

i mean i knw theres the intro, body and then conclusion

p.s. HELP!!
pick 2-3 issues within the play and that should become your paragraphs for your body.

Azreil

HSC
It really depends on many things. Can you construct a synthesised response? How much can you write in 40 minutes? How is your depth of knowledge on your found texts.

Personally, I structure my essay like this:

- Introduction
- Contrasting women in A&C + found text 1 (FT1)
- Comparing use of sword symbol in A&C + FT1
- Specific similarity of technique in FT2 + A&C -- how this shows power of people.
- Representation of virtue in A&C + FT2
- How antithesis is used in A&C
- Physical power overcome in A&C + FT1
- Holiness + piety in A&C + FT1
- Conclusion.

Find links between your texts and use this to structure your paragraphs. If you give more info, might be able to help more :D

N

Nicola1616

notes from markers:

"Better responses concentarated on the concept of 'Powerplay' and the difference between this concept and 'Power'. These responses communicated a judgement concerning the ways in which composers presented their differing versions and perceptions, and how the candidates perception, understanding and knowledge of the concept had been altered, reinforced or influenced by texts.
Weaker responses concentrated on the nature of 'power' rather than 'Powerplay.'

A past question to try:

"How have the texts studied in this elective challenged your ways of thinking about 'Powerplay?"

fairyfloss111

HSC
antony and cleopatra is so confusing...i dont get what to write either!!

i've spent the whole time trying to think of three meanings that it represents, things like wealth is a source of power, or power resides with the people, which i can thne use to base my body paragraphs around.

if anyone can help with these i would really really appreciate it.

old.skool.kid

HSC
Yer i dont really get it either.
Im not really sure what my arument is supposed to be..

Good supps: animal farm, wag the dog. There should be a list of good ones to choose somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)