• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

any 2024ers here who do all 3 sciences and adv math too? (2 Viewers)

mishtidoi101

HSC
i was gonna add physics as my subj preferences but decided to put it as my reserve (honestly think i should have taken physics rather than chem, chem is gonna be the end of me fr)

person3024

HSC
i was gonna add physics as my subj preferences but decided to put it as my reserve (honestly think i should have taken physics rather than chem, chem is gonna be the end of me fr)
lmao im pretty sure i did the exact same thing, my dad wanted me to take physics and we got in a fight about it and i ended up putting it as a reverse

mishtidoi101

HSC
lmao im pretty sure i did the exact same thing, my dad wanted me to take physics and we got in a fight about it and i ended up putting it as a reverse
omg kinda what happened to me. cuz intially my dad wanted me to take all 3 sciences and my mum was good with me taking only bio and chem. and there was like a whole discussion and stuff on and in the end they said u can do bio and another sci. i myself chose chem cuz i was genuinely interested in it 😭 and then my school hit me with a teacher who doesnt teach and then it went downhill from there :(

person3024

HSC
omg kinda what happened to me. cuz intially my dad wanted me to take all 3 sciences and my mum was good with me taking only bio and chem. and there was like a whole discussion and stuff on and in the end they said u can do bio and another sci. i myself chose chem cuz i was genuinely interested in it 😭 and then my school hit me with a teacher who doesnt teach and then it went downhill from there :(
omg literally, i chose chem because i liked the year 10 stuff we did and then...not anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)