Any 35days airline ticket to HongKong? (2 Viewers)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
imkristal said:
Pls give me the details......thanks
very lazy indeed....

sif buy 35days, of cos 90days WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Wow u work there or sth?
even your av is cathay pacific.. :S
omg and your link in ur sig
omfg and your bos name being 747
HAHAHA

James747

HSC
(^o^) said:
Wow u work there or sth?
even your av is cathay pacific.. :S
omg and your link in ur sig
omfg and your bos name being 747
HAHAHA
Hahahaha...... nah, unfortunately I don't work there, I wish i could! >< I'm glad that you realised all the airline/aviation tags in my name =P

I'm just one of those aviation/airline enthusiasts, hence the name "airline freak"... XD

Borbor

HSC
James747 said:
Hahahaha...... nah, unfortunately I don't work there, I wish i could! >< I'm glad that you realised all the airline/aviation tags in my name =P

I'm just one of those aviation/airline enthusiasts, hence the name "airline freak"... XD
damn right you're a superfreak :p civil aviation enthusiast :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha maybe once he gets into uni, im sure his first preference is b aviation management at UNSW
but yeah i wish i was flying cathay when im going to HK at end of year...instead flying virgin atlantic...and they dont have as much chinese shows/movies as cathay does :(

James747

HSC
Actually my first preference right now is to get into Cathay cadets, but I know the chances are like 1 in 2000 (maybe even more). =S

Virgin's not that bad, they fly their a340's to syd which hav much bigger tv's and are equipped with AVOD, but they hav a crap slot. You arrive in hkg really late in the night, not sure if schedules have changed now though. But afterall, Cathay is always better, explaining why theyre airline of the year =P And very pretty flight attendants too!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
James747 said:
Actually my first preference right now is to get into Cathay cadets, but I know the chances are like 1 in 2000 (maybe even more). =S

Virgin's not that bad, they fly their a340's to syd which hav much bigger tv's and are equipped with AVOD, but they hav a crap slot. You arrive in hkg really late in the night, not sure if schedules have changed now though. But afterall, Cathay is always better, explaining why theyre airline of the year =P And very pretty flight attendants too!
yeah arrives at 10pm hk time
and theres only one flight a day :(

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
that's good tho,
you go home, then go down to the streets to have suffer/desert

fuck yeah!

i might be going with virgin as well :D
well are you going, and how much inc. tax?

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if you are talking to me (i presue you are) then yeah i am leaving on 2nd dec and might be coming back 5/12 jan via virgin
$1300 inc tax (rough estimate)
when are you going?

James747

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
if you are talking to me (i presue you are) then yeah i am leaving on 2nd dec and might be coming back 5/12 jan via virgin
$1300 inc tax (rough estimate)
when are you going?
$1300 is pretty good considering the high season has only just started...... I guess the reason why virgin tends to the cheaper cuz of their crap slot. Arriving at 10 is shxt. By the time you get to downtown itll be 12, and 2 till you get to bed. And making it even tiring, you've been spending all day squashed in economy....

I'm goin bak as well, but mine's a reward ticket =D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
James747 said:
$1300 is pretty good considering the high season has only just started...... I guess the reason why virgin tends to the cheaper cuz of their crap slot. Arriving at 10 is shxt. By the time you get to downtown itll be 12, and 2 till you get to bed. And making it even tiring, you've been spending all day squashed in economy....

I'm goin bak as well, but mine's a reward ticket =D
when you going back?
yeah i guess so....prob wont take 2 hrs to get to downtown....plus im gonna live in sha tin so thats only 1 hr max...but still collecting luggage and gettin through customs does take around an hr and a half
meh what can you do ay

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Fark, for one second i thought you're some dude i know (cos you're going back to hk on the same date as him with virgin)

last year i paid $1040 for a 3 months ticket to hk, BEAT THAT!

Borbor

HSC
shush you and agreed with james747, 1300 is not bad at all, I flew to HK via Brunei on Royal Brunei last summer

James747

HSC
Leaving on 2 Jan and coming bak on 28 Jan..... ironically, SC finishes in mid-november for me, meaning that ill be spending a useless month and a half here in the unbearable heat b4 i go T_T"

I like goin through HKG customs. If you hv the id card, you can do it by urself through those machines with ur fingerprints... compare that to our customs here =.="

James747

HSC
Well, my friends going bak with virgin for A$1000 with two nights hotel....

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
borbor: i didn't say 1300 is bad, but i was saying 1040 for 90days inc tax is EVEN BETTER.

Don't you just love that fact that you got both australian passport and the hk id card? I just go to the one that is faster, sometimes there's only a few "visitors" back to Syd and i'm like fuck yeh!

but yeh, 1k is good stuff with 2 nights hotel accom. lucky lucky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)