• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Any Past Hsc Students Did.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pet0503

HSC
Any past HSC students who achieved 80+ did
*ESL
*Math
*Biology
*Chemistry
*Japanese Continuers
*Fundamentals of English?

Can you please wrte your UAI and HSC marks for each subject?
I bet im the one who is fully stressed!!!
grrrrrr:mad1:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craving for UAI 90+ to get into Veterinary Science at USYD

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Hey you have exaactly 5/7 subjects the same as mine in year 11!!! Er...shouldb't be too surprised tho. lolz.

Ok, FE is NOT for HSC, it's for Preliminary course only. I don't know anything about Japanese 'cuz I chose IPT and I drop it now.

You don't have to know exactly the marks of those who achieved 80+ to help you relieve from your full stress. Being stressed is clichedly understandable. lolz.

Last: to estimate what you's probably have to get in HSC, check out SAM. It's a quite accurate...up to +-2.5, let's say. (Because it's not as accurate for this year, is it? People say 'this year students are smarter'!!!) So, to prepare for OUR year, you shouldn't rely totally on SAM but try to achieve something it tells + at least 5 to 10 extra marks. You can't predict anything because maybe next year, the students are even smarter!!! (07ers, don't detest me, I just suggest a possibility)

As far as I know, the majority of students having similar subjects to yours have done pretty well. (at least above 80)

smackattack

Banned
HSC
No, sorry! Those subjects are the only group of subjects that make it absolutely impossible to even get over 70. You didn't do your research.

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
smackattack said:
No, sorry! Those subjects are the only group of subjects that make it absolutely impossible to even get over 70. You didn't do your research.
LOLZ. you know how to make her commit suicide!

Don't listen to him anyway. If you have time, just find somewhere in this forum ssglain and have a look at her results. She did Chem, Bio, Mx2, E advanced. She got 99.95. You can gain a bit of confidence or... some reason to continue crying. It all depends on you.:guitar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)