anyone completing a biotechnology degree? (1 Viewer)

timmy_b

HSC
N/A
what do you think of your course, future job prospects?
is it really the way of the future?

watsthebuzz

HSC
what do you think of your course, future job prospects?
is it really the way of the future?
I do Advanced Science at SYD, which means that I could major in biotechnology if I wanted to, but I dont have a particular interest in it. But I am so jealous of budding biotechnologists, because yes, it is everywhere, and you'll be able to get a job if you do well enough in uni.
If you really like it, I suggest you do it and not worry about job opportunites, because I have a feeling its going to be very big.

timmy_b

HSC
N/A
I do Advanced Science at SYD, which means that I could major in biotechnology if I wanted to, but I dont have a particular interest in it. But I am so jealous of budding biotechnologists, because yes, it is everywhere, and you'll be able to get a job if you do well enough in uni.
If you really like it, I suggest you do it and not worry about job opportunites, because I have a feeling its going to be very big.

its just i went to the UWS hawkesbury advisory day and out of the 120+ people, there was only myself and one other person interested in biotech.
thanks!

HSC
only problem is that biotech and lifesciences isn't as alive in sydney as in queensland. And biotech in general in aus is poor compared to the US or Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)