Anyone doing B Arts & Business degree? (1 Viewer)

cityskyline

HSC
I'm starting uni in 2016 and hoping to internally transfer from BA&Bus to commerce/arts. I know that in the first year, for BA&Bus you'll need to do an arts major and minor + the 6 cores for business. However how does it work for commerce/arts? Do you also do the 6 core courses in the first year as well as a business + arts major? Not sure if transferring from BA&Bus amount to more years in uni than just the normal 4 years for commerce/arts.

Also I was wondering, how hard is it to achieve a 75 WAM? I could transfer from business in say UTS so it's less riskier as I don't want to graduate with only an arts degree.

I would just like some thoughts on the course in general since I heard it's fairly new. Thanks in advance.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Have a look at the handbook entry for Commerce/Arts so you can see the courses you'd have to do

Also if you're smart, 75 WAM is achievable. Transferring externally is more hassle - it's better to get direct credit transfers by doing the courses at the same university.

cityskyline

HSC
Have a look at the handbook entry for Commerce/Arts so you can see the courses you'd have to do

Also if you're smart, 75 WAM is achievable. Transferring externally is more hassle - it's better to get direct credit transfers by doing the courses at the same university.
Thanks for your input. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)