Anyone else crapping themself? (1 Viewer)

P.T.F.E

HSC
gah same with me i wasnt like heaps high ranked but i was pretty close, i stuffed up one internal, my teacher was confident i would do really well because i am really good at HSC structured exams. bring the group up h siad.
walked out of the exam that i completly fuked up man i felt like a massive tool.

HSC
i screwed up ext maths and physics so bad cause i was sick :(
usually i come out of ext maths exams feeling ok or good, even if it was a really hard exam...but that one i came out of feeling soooo bad.
definitely not looking forward to how far i've dropped in ext maths.
ah well, nothing we can do now i suppose.

dp624

HSC
gen.shottaffeta said:
i screwed up ext maths and physics so bad cause i was sick :(
usually i come out of ext maths exams feeling ok or good, even if it was a really hard exam...but that one i came out of feeling soooo bad.
definitely not looking forward to how far i've dropped in ext maths.
ah well, nothing we can do now i suppose.
illness and misadventure?

lionking1191

HSC
fallenstar said:
...SAM isn't reliable until you know your HSC marks on Wednesday. And even then it won't always be reliable as it's based on 2005 data. So I don't use it, it just gets my hopes up.
Also, without taking rankings into consideration your UAI estimate becomes even less reliable.
Don't stuff around with UAI calculators now. They'll either depress you or get your hopes up way too much.
if you know how to derive your hsc mark from your school rank/past years data, it's reasonably accurate. if you use it on wednesday after ur marks are out, they are usually very accurate. if you average out SAM results using 2005, 2006 as well as 2007 data, chances are u can't go wrong.

that said it still is useless - it just makes u breathe a little easier on thursday ;)

lionking1191

HSC
dp624 said:
illness and misadventure?
unless ur falling-off-the-chair-and-puking-over-supervisors 'sick' bos is usually not very leninent with illness claims

danz90

HSC
I'm just gonna try and not think about results for at least tomorrow... otherwise I'll freaking go crazy until Wednesday 6am. I'll probably join you guys around 4 or 5am on Wednesday. Gonna *TRY* and sleep before then...

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
danz90 said:
I'll probably join you guys around 4 or 5am on Wednesday. Gonna *TRY* and sleep before then...
Yep, join the party, it'll be fun ;) ha.

*note: fun serves as a euphemism for 'intense stressfest'

lionking1991 said:
if you know how to derive your hsc mark from your school rank/past years data, it's reasonably accurate. if you use it on wednesday after ur marks are out, they are usually very accurate. if you average out SAM results using 2005, 2006 as well as 2007 data, chances are u can't go wrong.

that said it still is useless - it just makes u breathe a little easier on thursday ;)
I am a literacy-humanities freak and baulk at anything remotely mathsy or involving numerical logic.
So I have no idea how to do any of the things you mentioned, hahah :p
Einstein is enough for me- can't be effed with SAM really. At this stage even Einstein is unreliable. I think I'll wait until after Wednesday to do another estimate

Last edited:

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
lionking1191 said:
unless ur falling-off-the-chair-and-puking-over-supervisors 'sick' bos is usually not very leninent with illness claims
o rly?

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
danz90 said:
I'm just gonna try and not think about results for at least tomorrow... otherwise I'll freaking go crazy until Wednesday 6am. I'll probably join you guys around 4 or 5am on Wednesday. Gonna *TRY* and sleep before then...
At least you can try, I just had my wisdom teeth ripped out (all 4!) and I cant sleep for shit.

dp624

HSC
Oh man i'm crapping myself quite a bit here. theres like 43 hrs 6min 45 sec

HSC
lionking1191 said:
yes, i was granted illness/misadventure for ext maths...a fe3w days later i went to the doctors and found out i almost had pnemonia, so yes i was quite sick.
ah im so relieved :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)