anyone else feel like the class of 2023 will be the peak class ever and further year groups are screwed (mentally and academically) (1 Viewer)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
i reckon it all comes down to the school and the kind of people in it; as a 2024'er, i actually think that the class of 2023 will be the peak class

when i compare the past prelim papers that my school has had to the one my grade had this year, the difficulty skyrocketed dramatically, and it seems like papers just get worse and worse. although, the teachers at my school basically don't teach lol

at my school, the upcoming grades are getting crazier by the second and the new year 7s get worse every year 💀

year10studentpreparin

HSC
i reckon it all comes down to the school and the kind of people in it; as a 2024'er, i actually think that the class of 2023 will be the peak class

when i compare the past prelim papers that my school has had to the one my grade had this year, the difficulty skyrocketed dramatically, and it seems like papers just get worse and worse. although, the teachers at my school basically don't teach lol

at my school, the upcoming grades are getting crazier by the second and the new year 7s get worse every year 💀
oh that sucks yep but dont even get me started on the year 7s lmao even my teacher just spat it out that kids are getting even worse every year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)