Anyone from North Coast? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Anyone from Mid North to Far North coast schools of NSW here?

I'm from Ballina High.

Good to see if anyone is local on here!:cool:

-Anfernee-

HSC
What's it like up there?

I've never been, I would like to visit someday.

HSC
Oh right. North Coast is way better than anywhere in land down under. I'm serious. Its great to go out beach, hiking, shopping, nicer climate and great holidaying (way better if you moved here).

Moving to Ballina/Lismore/Yamba area is better than anywhere else on region. Hence fastest growing region.

Come on people on this forums! Isn't there any more people form this region!!???

bored of sc

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Oh right. North Coast is way better than anywhere in land down under. I'm serious. Its great to go out beach, hiking, shopping, nicer climate and great holidaying (way better if you moved here).

Moving to Ballina/Lismore/Yamba area is better than anywhere else on region. Hence fastest growing region.

Come on people on this forums! Isn't there any more people form this region!!???
Yeah man. I'm from Xavier College; about 5 minutes North of Ballina High! How's your HSC going by the way? And I have the same name as you.

HSC
HSC is freaking awesome. You will get plenty opportunties but much more study is needed. Good to meet you so close!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)