Anyone here do\done Psy105\104? (2 Viewers)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
Hey you wouldnt know if like i have to do 104 before i can do OR understand 105 would anyone? im assuming like i may need some stuff i was taught in 104 to apply in 105?
anyone?

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure its a prerequisite but check the handbook because it'll be in there

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
PSY104 is definitely a prerequsite in order to take PSY105 in normal circumstances. However, i do know someone who is doing PSY105 this semester but did not do PSY104. i THINK it is because of her high uai, but i am not sure.

orangeguy

HSC
N/A
You do not have to have done PSY104 to do PSY105. The prerequisite is that you must have done 12 credit points with a GPA of at least 2.5.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i just looked in the book and your right. I always thought they followed each other :/. Anywayz, it says something about stat170, its a corequsite.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yep its not a prerequisite you just have to be doing barts psyc of bpsyc or something like that...
im in the same situation cause i think im going to transfer and 104 isnt available in 2nd semester so im going to have to make it up next year

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
yea thats what i mean =\
i've got the gpa and done stat170 and all. so besides that theres no prerequisites. since psy104 is only offerd in 1st half of the year. would it not be wise to do psy105 this sem and then do psy104 next year?
would you need to know and understand psy104 to do psy105?
would i be barraged with all these terms and theories that im supposedly meant to know in 105?

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
its hard to tell whether PSY105 would be difficult to do without PSY104. It appears that PSY105 uses the same book as PSY104. so it may be wise to go through some of the PSY104 lectures, just to have a bit of understanding.

If you want i could send you the PSY104 stuff.
I (for god knows what reason) have all the PSY104 lectures and notes on my laptop, so i could send you them (not all at once though :/) via msn. that is, if you don't have internet access to them already.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
hmmm
yoou didnt do psy104 urself did ya?
im tossin up whether i should just do acst101 this sem and leave all of psy 100 level til next year
but then id be behind quite abit

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ohh will you be behind? that sucks. if i transfer this semester the only thing i wouldnt have done is psy 104 so ill graduate at the same time as everyone else

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hey do psyc subs have exams? or is it just essays during the semester?
and more importantly... is it difficult?

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
dazed doesnt that mean you'll have to do psy104 next year? which means you'll be a sem behind? right?

yea id' liek to know the difficulty factor of it all as well

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
boinkBOINK said:
dazed doesnt that mean you'll have to do psy104 next year? which means you'll be a sem behind? right?

yea id' liek to know the difficulty factor of it all as well
if her degree has space for electives she will not be behind

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
PSY104 had both an essay and an exam. The essay was on 'road rage' however it probably changes. The exam was 120 multiple choices :)

Is it difficult? well, it depends. i found it fine. i found the exam was very easy if you went through the lectures properly. The essay was probably more difficult. PSY104 isn't the most difficult of subjects, so you should find it ok.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
nahh boink as iambored said i wont be.... the degree has space for electives and because i can count the subs i did this semester i wont have as many to do and so there will be room for me to shove psy 104... as long as i dont have to have done it before next years psy subs..

ahaha multiple choice exam... you;ve got to be fucken kidding me

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
ahhh i gotcha
*nods
so you guys are all in for doin psy105 this sem?
and 104 next year?
if so ill give it a shot lol

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
yep. multiple choice :)
But don't think it will be an EASY multiple choice (its medium-ish)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
arhh
after hearing the reply in my other thread
i think im gonna leave 105 til next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)