anyone messed up with major work? (1 Viewer)

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hey there...(doomed
i messed up with my ancient history assignment, which is lyk, 40% of the whole course. i was meant to do 3000words essay, but *somehow*(yeah, right...) done a bit over 1500. it was yesterday that the teacher confirmed to the class that the maximun 3000words means at least 2500words...(gulp!) so here i am, stuck and completely messed up.
the point is, has anyone got same problem?(unlikely...doomed again) and do you think it's ok to get really really really crappy mark if you are going to drop the subject next year? lol ancient history sux...

HSC
Mate, surely you can fudge an extra 500 words in it, just elaborate more on points you already have with examples and what not...

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
nah, i think i'll go n get crapp .o_O. marks...lol
i got math assessment tomorrow so i better put my best effort in(i can do math so much better than ancient i swear to my *****)
anyways, (doomed)

dukey

HSC
What was the essay question? Ancient history is one of my strengths, might be able to help you.

Back on topic, well I've got an assignment for bio due on monday...I'm so confuzzled :( 30%

oh Lord!

blackall46

HSC
I was used to getting top marks in Year 10 and the SC, but for some reason, I really didn't power for the first semester this year, and I was out of the top 3 for all my subjects, and I got 3/20 for my half-yearly English Ext. 1 test, which really blew me out of the water.

Now I'm trying to hit hard with all of them. I wrote my longest essay this week for an Ext. 1 test: 5700 words. I'm back on track, you could say.

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
blackall46:
yeah i was lyk that back in nz, until i moved to syd(forced).
straight-A-bright-acknowledged type, like you were(and probably are, now)
i skipped 1 yr(but actually nz is 1 yr behind than aust. so i ended up skippin 2 yr) and then i kept getting bottom of the bottom mark(i was lucky if i could pass in most of the subjects), and i was EVEN MORE behind because i got homesick of nz, got depression, bullimia and self harm and sh*t like that...then i repeated yr11 this year, but until recently i still suffered from those craps PLUS i got kicked out of where i used to live, i got into bad relationship(with him, i end up truenting, smoking and drinking heaps) and my mom came over to live with me(so i have to look after her 24/7 and help her out as she cnt speak english).
but yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)