Anyone overclock here? (1 Viewer)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I have Core i7 6700K @4500MHz 1.35v, 16gb DDR4-2133 overclocked to 2400 (Hynix RAM), GTX 750 Ti 2GB @1463MHz/1600MHz (going to upgrade to nVidia Pascal sometime early next year) (BIOS modded with power limiters removed and increased voltage table, if measured using digital multimeter probs running at 1.25v), 2TB SSHD, Gigabyte Z170 Motherboard with my own modded BIOS and Enermax Revolution 87+ 850W PSU.

I probably do extreme overclocking in the future such as de-lidding the CPU and overclock it on single stage phase change cooling, liquid nitrogen or liquid helium if the CPU or GPU doesn't have the cold bug and learning to solder ohm resistors on the voltage controller. Looking at those Kingpin records on hwbot.
You haven't told us what you currently use for cooling though.

Too hot in Singapore to overclock.
You'll be surprised what cooling and good air flow can do these days! Summer simply means you can't do overclocking to the max only with a bad cooling system, otherwise perfectly susceptible.

grootz

HSC
You haven't told us what you currently use for cooling though.

You'll be surprised what cooling and good air flow can do these days! Summer simply means you can't do overclocking to the max only with a bad cooling system, otherwise perfectly susceptible.
I'm using air cooling at this stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)