AOS Exam Scan (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Bah! Eazy. Lazy BOS. Although im sure some were tripped by explaining how the journeys impacted on themselves. That would blow the wind out of the reguritator's sails

a8o

HSC
Iron said:
Bah! Eazy. Lazy BOS. Although im sure some were tripped by explaining how the journeys impacted on themselves. That would blow the wind out of the reguritator's sails
That stumped me for a moment, until I realised it was one of those questions where you disregard what they're asking and write what you think they want to be asking.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
jdrockefeller said:
This thread would've beeen so helpful last night. Not so now. Who gives a fuck anymore?
People who didn't see the exam (those who didn't do it), and would like to out of morbid curiosity to see how it compared to theirs? I'm sure the more studious among the current year 11 wouldn't mind an early peak either.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
+ many people didnt get to keep their exam beacuse of nazi supervisors.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
our supervisors were soooo dumb, i put my hand up and mouthed out booklet.. she didnt understand, so i picked up my booklet, she still didnt get it, i conjoined the 2 actions, hoping i wouldnt overload her brain,

so i help the booklet up, pointed at it, andmouthed booklet, she came over with some rope... if only it was longer she could nexk herself with it

peace out
ralph

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
Hey Rafy, it'll be god if u could get copies of all the exam papers like general maths, english paper 2, PDHPE and Senior Science exam papers and any others u could get ur hands on as it could be possilbe to sell the booklets to this years yr11!!

NoToRiOuS87

i loved school soooo much
HSC
hsvd_g said:
Hey Rafy, it'll be god if u could get copies of all the exam papers like general maths, english paper 2, PDHPE and Senior Science exam papers and any others u could get ur hands on as it could be possilbe to sell the booklets to this years yr11!!
why would yr 11 students buy it.....wouldnt they just wait till board of studies puts them up n just down load them for free

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
NoToRiOuS87 said:
why would yr 11 students buy it.....wouldnt they just wait till board of studies puts them up n just down load them for free
Some of them don't think and as a result, you make a little ka-ching. It's win-win... Well, not really.

TYCOT

Imperium
HSC
yeah there's 5 years worth of past papers of all the subjects (written) on BOS and there's also marking notes available to download

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
this is crap. is it just my school which doesnt allow us to take the paper out of the hall? i would have loved to have it afterwards. thanks muchly rafy. appreciate it. not just from me, but everyone at my school.

HSC
SiZmOs said:
this is crap. is it just my school which doesnt allow us to take the paper out of the hall? i would have loved to have it afterwards. thanks muchly rafy. appreciate it. not just from me, but everyone at my school.
Has nothing to do with the school. The school is not the one supervising, the school isn't setting the rules. You would have noticed that none of your teachers were in there once the exam started.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
uh, yeah i did kinda notice that mate. it was the same with the school certificate. when did i say anything about my school teachers? i want to know why we werent allowed to take the exam home

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
ive jus startd da HSC course n seriz from my perspective the questions, were very basic and simple. however i find trouble wid how to write the 3rd section esp if i was actually sittin the exam like u guys yesterday. any one can give me examples of how u would structure it

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
i was the only one who got to keep the papers at my school, the supervisor said to me, 'hey you can take this', and im like 'ok thanks'...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
so what, we have to wait for them to ask us? i asked our supervisors they said we couldnt remove them from the hall...

nanashi

HSC
NoToRiOuS87 said:
if yr11s want practise on english section 1, it might be a bit hard for them. some hsc papers have images or texts that have 'awaiting copyright clearance' written on them because the composers of some of the texts are too stingy to let BOS have a quote or paragraph published for everyone.
i dont see why yr 11 would want a test with questions and no texts for the questions (this is if they want practice on section 1)
if they wanted sections 2 and 3, they could easily get it from their teacher
look at the 2004 HSC English Paper 1
only half of text 2 is available and there are no texts 3 or 4
its been a year already and they still havent got it up yet
*note that i d/l this paper 4 days ago

i remember seeing the 2004 HSC Physics paper having an image gone, but that was a while back..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)