are we dumber than last year? (2 Viewers)

persephone

HSC
my school didn't do as good as last year or the year before. it was expected that this year our grade was going to be the best and yet it didn't work out that way. i think our school is going to be highly disappointed in us. but we had smarter people than last year. is it because the new hsc has been in place now for 4 years and we have to work harder to achieve a better results... i hope i'm making sense.

julia_jules

HSC
N/A
I guess it depends. My school did a lot better this year, so my year must have been smarter.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
I did HSC last year...last years results were much better!! lol this year..they got like 2 band 6's!!! :p

edit.... i mean only 2 ppl got band 6's..in 4 subjects :p....!

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
persephone said:
my school didn't do as good as last year or the year before. it was expected that this year our grade was going to be the best and yet it didn't work out that way. i think our school is going to be highly disappointed in us.
this also happened at my school

lala2

Banned
HSC
dunno, but you guys (IN OUR SCHOOL)--note the 'in our school'--suck BIG TIME! arrggghhh....really pissed, and both duxes not doing their correct job of topping teh state in aNYTHING....(which they usually do)). oh well, my grade (05) will be the redeemption for this year's results--apparently, we're the smartest grade in a considerable length of time...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea, i get the feeling it's finally been confirmed.. if u wanna do good u can't do art/it/d&t/etc ... you have to do english the 2 extentions, maths the 2 extentions and either biology/physics/chemistry. lol

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
well im dumber than last yrs dux.......she got 98.45 n i got 94.10...........how embarrasing......i cant show my face at skool again..........but screw them........im ova the moon with my UAI......

S

Shuter

Our year was def smarter than last year but I think collectively as a year we must havee been alot more lazier and out results seems lower. Most people did good, but not many people did great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)