Are you going to check your HSC marks or ignore them and wait for your atar? (1 Viewer)

Nick1993

HSC
Title says it all, I myself just want to wait for my atar but I know im going to end up checking my results

loaves

HSC
Same haha, I don't have the self control to wait so am going to end up messing around on ATAR calculators and then probably being disappointed on Thursday.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
why would you not check your results?
or do you mean check them in an atar calculator?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Of course I'm checking. I'm a weird freak for marks.

enoilgam

HSC
Title says it all, I myself just want to wait for my atar but I know im going to end up checking my results
Why would you wait. Just check on an ATAR calculator - they are usually pretty accurate. Plus its hard to fight the temptation to look.

Nick1993

HSC
How important is our overall in school assessment mark, our teacher told us they don't even look at that, they just pay attention to the rankings.

enoilgam

HSC
How important is our overall in school assessment mark, our teacher told us they don't even look at that, they just pay attention to the rankings.
They use rankings to determine the assessment mark. So what appears on the HSC is final.

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Why would you wait. Just check on an ATAR calculator - they are usually pretty accurate. Plus its hard to fight the temptation to look.

Yeah usually they are within one or two of the correct ATAR you'll recieve, because obviously our year could have gone better or worse than last year.

dydx

HSC
I think that's true, though assessment marks determine the "gap" between your HSC marks.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Good luck once again! Remember I have been to the future, I know you guys will make your courses!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)