• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Armed and Famous (1 Viewer)

AboveClevel

HSC
Celebrities playing cops and robbers in a small American town. La Toya Jackson, Jack Osborne, Wee-Man, Eric Estrada and Trish Strauss train to be cops in Muncie, IN in Armed and Dangerous.

I read in an article somewhere that LaToya didn't pass the push up tests and was hi-fiving Jack Osburne after her failure.

To her credit, over the weekend, when La Toya Jackson was "on patrol" in a ride along, she apparently "helped" deliver a baby. If getting pregnant lady out of a car and handing her over to someone who actually delivered the baby is "helping deliver" then I say we've got a real news team in action.

check the story.

haven't heard anything on Trish other than a rumor that she'll be working on a prostitution sting operation. Anyone going to watch the show when it actually airs?

jest

HSC
i'm in the us right ow so i've seen an ep of it. it's not that bad, if you're into reality shows but i wouldn't really watch it on a regular basis. the ep i saw was kinda an emotional one cause they were talking about how cops died on duty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)