Art (1 Viewer)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
This is majorly early ..... but does anyone out there have any ideas for their major work next yr?

issue..............something that u have dreamed of doing since yr 7...etc :)

:kaz.n:

HSC
hmmz well i know nothing about art..nothing at all...but fi was chattin to me on msn and she sed for me to write heaps of non relevant stuff so that...i dunno y? anywayz who has seen stuck on u!?! i was dissapointed...the trailers had all the best bits..im gonna go see 21 grams on saturday!

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
thinking of starting art....if u wanna talk about it :kaz.n: i can explain it to you....here, there in an email, on the phone...in an sms :p

HSC
ooooh sms...did u get my love rose on ur mobile :p?

Last edited:

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
so so so personal my dearest kaz that i cannot see it!

I take it you would like to start art, so here are some positives;
*freedom of expression
*learning about (art) history, goodbye ancient and modern history!
*Practical lessons are fun!!! you can pretend you're in preschool again and make abstractive works.
*Art is pretty flexible you can eat in class/ listen to music without to many hassles.

Negatives;
*you can get icky stuff stuff to you... in my experience tar..and shellac doesnt look too pretty on ur school shirt.

Last edited:

HSC
oh to the contrary i love tar..and shellac on my skool shirt...u have converted me :p!

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
This is majorly early ..... but does anyone out there have any ideas for their major work next yr?

issue..............something that u have dreamed of doing since yr 7...etc :)
The best art is doing the HSC and not wasting time with this subject Fiona! You know it won't count for you... ;)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
The best art is doing the HSC and not wasting time with this subject Fiona! You know it won't count for you... ;)
:eek: You're right, but art keeps me sane ( not very hard, distressitizing). Can no one else defend art...?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by fi_babezy
Can no one else defend art...?
No why would they Art is a subjective subject what I view as a great work will differ to what the markers view etc.

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
No why would they Art is a subjective subject what I view as a great work will differ to what the markers view etc.
So is english...but EVERYONE respects english :rolleyes:

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Artworks still have a criteria to be marked by, so if a marker doesn't like the work the student can still get marked if they fill the criteria.
Thats what my teacher said anyway.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Obviously this remark could only have been made by someone with no art sense whatsoever :p! Xayma, contrary to what you may believe there are guidelines for marking artistry- as palereflection pointed out!...

If your artwork "stinks" and there is no definition behind its making...eg...no influences, ......then of course your going to get dingy marks ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)