• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Arts network participants: interview volunteers needed (1 Viewer)

jodie000

HSC
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for volunteers to interview about the arts network experience for a showcase of innovation at Sydney Uni. The interviews will be conducted at Sydney uni, at the Meta centre and should take about 30minutes.

Project brief:
This project involves the production of 4 podcasts showcasing the use of technology in innovation in teaching and learning in the faculty of arts at the University of Sydney. The material presented in these podcasts will be structured around four detailed case studies of educational innovation. Open interviews with both staff and students will provide the data for the case studies and the audio for the podcasts.
The basic formula for presenting the interview data will begin with the student voice followed with the teacher's explanation. The objective is to highlight a specific question or issue which innovation/teaching practice has targeted.

the podcasts will be available for public viewing on the web.

If any current arts network particpants are interested (mentors included) please contact me at: jodie.turner@students.mq.edu.au or my colleague Neil at : neil.mcvean@students.mq.edu.au

jodie000

HSC
We are still in need volunteers to be interviewed for our podcast showcasing the Arts Network
program!!! We need both mentors and students to take part in a quick 10 minute interview. (yes its only 10 minutes for students > 30min for lecturers only)
The interviews will take place at the Meta centre at Sydney uni. These interviews will be
complied into a short 10 minute podcast to showcase the program. The podcast will then be
available on the faculty of arts website and on the arts network website. If you would like to participate please send us
an email with your contact details to jodie.turner@arts.usyd.edu.au
or call me (jodie) on 0405 373 351

This will be a really great way for you to promote the arts network program!

Regards,

Jodie Turner and Neil McVean
* Podcast project
* Meta centre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)