Assessment Task on after the Trials - what do you think? (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
I'm not sure if my Biology class/teacher has made the 'best' decision. It's not definate yet, but we might be doing an assessment (another exam) 1-2 weeks after out Trials. What do you think?

I'm thinking it'd be great to show us some extra revision, but it'd also be annoying because we just want to finish!

If it isn't moved then we'll be doing the task the first day back term 3.

What do you think? Are there any people that are going to have/have had this situation also?

jessied

HSC
I have a religion assessment the week after the trials that we recieved today so we could do it before/during???/ or after the trials. So i can't really complain about that. But having a bio exam after the trails would be a pain but you've done revision for the trial so that's a good thing! I'm pretty sure marks go to the board of studies in mid september so i suppose teachers can give assessment tasks right up to that date but dont quote me on it.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
yes our school has assesable assignments and exams up to 3 weeks after the trial.
I personally have 2, 2 weeks after the trial and one 3 weeks after ...

Mandy101

HSC
I have only one assessment after the trial - an English one on Frontline "Telling the Truth", thank god.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
our school has made it so that teachers cannot set us any assessment tasks after our trials.
our principal wants us to have all the time we can to revise.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Mandy101 said:
I have only one assessment after the trial - an English one on Frontline "Telling the Truth", thank god.
i have two on that a week before the trials!
inclass and hand in!
:(

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i have a huge research assignment for modern thats worth 20% due THE DAY AFTER trials finish (and my eng ext) exam.

stupid fuckin skool *sulks*

its ridiculous cause i have to study for the trials, two assessments in the two weeks before trials and do this huge assignment

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
that is fucking slack!! but again i dont think we have any of these crappy arse assessments after trials :D

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
We have none after trials. Well i bloody well hope not anyway. Ive got a maths assessment right before trials i know that, but yeh nothing too drastic.

roadcone

HSC
we have no more assessments after we complete our trials

Danoz The Great

HSC
Wow, I thought my school was being completely different doing this assessment after the trials. I didn't know it happened in heaps of other schools.

I think it'll be annoying to have an assessment hanging over our heads after the trials :(

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I have Bio assessment task the week after the trials. We're going to the Museum of Human Disease. I'm looking forward to it :D. I don't think I've finished all my ext 1 english tasks, either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)