• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Assessment task (1 Viewer)

Gwenavere14

HSC
Hey I recieved this essay to do over the summer holidays which i find totally cruel and i am totally stumped on what i should include in my essay.
The question is "Our emerging cultural identity sharpened significantly during the 1920's to 1950's and the contribution of our playwrights was powerful". Discuss in detail this assertion paying particular reference to the development of the writing and staging of the two set seminal works (Summer of the Seventeenth Doll and Brumby Innes).

Any help with this would be great!

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Go to the BOS notes. I'm not Studying Brumby Innes so I can not help you. I'm studying SO17D and The Touch of Silk. If you want any help about SO17D I can help.

When was Brumby Innes Set?

Your've also left it abit late to get help LOL .... My suggestion start assessment when you get them especially if you are doing Subjects which consist of Majors.

Last edited:

Gwenavere14

HSC
Compared to others I'm ahead on this one! hard to believe I know! you mentioned something about Bored of Studies Notes, where exactley do I find BOS notes?

Gwenavere14

HSC
Brumby Innes was set during the 1920's and was about the abuse of Aboriginal women by Brumby and his attitude of life. It basically tried to abolish the steriotype of Country men and Australian identity with the outback

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)