Assignments/Exams (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

How many do you have?
Coping with the stress of everything being due at the same time?

I've got 3 assignments due next week and 1 the week after.

santaslayer

HSC
1 assingment due in a fortnight.
quite a few exams to finish off all packed into a few days. (one's a saturday...fuck :p)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
This year hasn't been as bad as first year. But the assignments require much more research. Got one due next week, and then 3 group work assignments due in one week. As well as weekly exams for my geology subject.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
mid semester on the coming monday! eeek@

presentation due in two weeks (i think- havent even looked at the question :p)
An essay due week after!

im so screwed.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
lol@you guys.... having a mild week this week with only 3 assignments due. Couple of weeks ago we had 7. gg architecture.

Acid

HSC
I had 4 mid-semesters in 2 days, and there wasn't much time between each exam. Bit screwed...

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
I had 3 midsessions this week, have an assessment next Thursday, 2 assessments due in week 10, one in week 12, and then not long after, finals.

Josie said:
lol@you guys.... having a mild week this week with only 3 assignments due. Couple of weeks ago we had 7. gg architecture.
Yeah my friend does architecture, he says it's hectic.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
2 midsemeter exams and 2 assignments this coming week :(

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
3 assigns and 6 tests in next 3 weeks, still playing xbox hoping they will do themselves

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
somehow i doubt it, my neighbours have been complaining about the noise (6 ppl 2 xbox). i prob get in shit of the uni now...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Our software major project is broken up into like 5-6 mini assignments which is annoying. I wouldve preferred it to be all due on the last week. Other then that, not much assignments, have an essay to write and 2 more maths assignment to do in the remaining weeks.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Clinical fieldwork project due May 9th and essay due this Wednesday.
Not too bad really, except I'm starting to worry about the CFP !! Hopefully I can finish most it today... :eek:

jellybeenz

HSC
Got 2 essays due next week, then 1 the week after that, then another the week after that... Its all good... havent looked at any of the questions yet though... was supposed to start them this weekend, oh wells

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i have the same habit as a fair few people in this thread. I dont even bother to look at the Q until a few days before the assignment is due.

SmokedSalmon

HSC
This year is far more relaxing for me then first year. I had 1 report due last week (had 2 weeks to do it), and it had to be max 2 pages long (graphs and diagrams included). Uh, I think I have a test in 2 weeks but that is really easy too... Oh yeah got a chem quiz to do (have 2 weeks to do it from privacy of home)... I find the lectures/notes are easy to comprehend too. No annoying essays whatsoever!!
I really enjoy science now... so interesting and fascinating. Can't wait to be working in a laboratory in a few years time trying to cure diseases like Aids or developing a formula that prolongs human life! Hopefully in Europe tho.

S

Shuter

This entire Semester, all subject combined, I have 4 assignments total, and 7 tests.

I love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)