ATAR/ENTER Comparison (1 Viewer)

NikeThanatos

HSC
Having applied to go to Monash University in Melbourne, most of my subjects require me to have a certain 'study score' that I must meet or pass to be able to qualify for said subject.

This is an example of the requirements to qualify for Health Science, one of my preferences (for NSW people):

Prerequisites: [FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond][FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond]Units 3 and 4–a study score of at least 30 in English (ESL) or 25 in any other English.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Middle-band: [FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond][FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond]A study score of 25 or more in any of biology, chemistry, contemporary Australian society, environmental science, health and human development, geography, history (any), international politics: international studies, national politics, legal studies, literature, LOTE (any), media studies, philosophy, psychology, or sociology = an aggregate 2 points higher per study to a maximum of 6 points; SEAS.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond][FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond][FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond]With a maximum score of 50, I was wondering if there was a way to work out what my enter score would be from the overall marks I recieved, i.e to convert my ATAR scores to the Victorian Enter Scores.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond][FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond][FONT=Myriad Pro Cond,Myriad Pro Cond]Doing so would make me a little more confident come 2 weeks time.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

NikeThanatos

HSC
I can't say about the study scores issue, but ATARs are exactly equivalent to ENTERs.
That would be good to know, except all the medical-related subjects I applied for don't have ENTERs. Only Study Scores.

If I were to take a guess, since a study score of 25 is the mean, it would probably be the equivalent of a Band 3 (or an overall score of 50%).

But going blindly with that is just giving me false hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)