Maths: Trial Rank: 33/36, Final Rank: 34/36
Modern History: Trial Rank: 3/22, Final Rank: 7/22
SDD: Trail Rank: 3/6, Final Rank: 2/6
Dance Trail Rank 2/3, Final Rank, 2/3

Thanks so much. :smile:

Duxify

HSC
Uni Grad
Using your final ranks and assuming you go to Hurlstone (which is the school ranked 20th in NSW), I estimate your ATAR to be around 88.

Doing well in your HSC exam for Mathematics and English will prob boost your ATAR the most...

braintic

HSC
N/A
Using your final ranks and assuming you go to Hurlstone (which is the school ranked 20th in NSW), I estimate your ATAR to be around 88.

Doing well in your HSC exam for Mathematics and English will prob boost your ATAR the most...
Pretty sure its not Hurlstone given the numbers in each course.

Duxify

HSC
Uni Grad
I just used the 20th ranked school... I didn't realise I was meant to question the logic of the information I am given.

Besides +/- 5 ranks only makes less than 1 or 2 ATAR points difference for a rank around 20.

There are other assumptions which have more impact then the exact school someone goes to.

braintic

HSC
N/A
I just used the 20th ranked school... I didn't realise I was meant to question the logic of the information I am given.

Besides +/- 5 ranks only makes less than 1 or 2 ATAR points difference for a rank around 20.

There are other assumptions which have more impact then the exact school someone goes to.
Different lists seem to have different rankings, mainly when it comes to tied schools.
BTW, 'logic', really?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)