ATAR Estimate plz should be fun! (1 Viewer)

Choogz

HSC
Hey guys, Would love an estimate even though its going to be shit at least I know whether or not its possible for me to even go to UWS or dream of UNSW/UTS

The courses I'm interested require 65 atar at UWS Property ecos
85 at UTS
87.2 at UNSW

These are my subjects/ranks
English Standard 54/64
General Maths 57/58
Geography 16/17
IPT 20/22
PDHPE 33/53

School rank 106 in 2010
I'm hoping that I magically do exceptionally well and manage to get band 5's or one band 6 but I have to be realistic at some point.. FML Its my understanding that ranks pretty much determine your hsc and final ATAR mark but if for some reason I manage to kick ass in the HSC exams I still have a chance of scoring higher then 70's and maybe 85+ ?

Life is good .......

Official

Bring it on
HSC
It's looking bleak, standard and gen are going to drag you down so much even if you get near full marks in the externals

UWS is still possible, just don't look at your ranks and look forward from now on, and try your hardest for your hsc

who knows, your aim may still come reality

fighting!

Choogz

HSC
It's looking bleak, standard and gen are going to drag you down so much even if you get near full marks in the externals

UWS is still possible, just don't look at your ranks and look forward from now on, and try your hardest for your hsc

who knows, your aim may still come reality

fighting!
Fingers crossed seems like UWS is going to be my only choice guess I fcked up pretty badly over the last two years.. oh well move along

TomTom123

HSC
You'll be very lucky to make it to UWS
how many bonus marks can you acquire?

Choogz

HSC
Um well apparently I may possibly be able to acquire 5-10 because I live around Smithfield/Fairfield area which makes it more favourable for bonus points I think..

yulec

ilovehim
HSC
Hey guys, Would love an estimate even though its going to be shit at least I know whether or not its possible for me to even go to UWS or dream of UNSW/UTS

The courses I'm interested require 65 atar at UWS Property ecos
85 at UTS
87.2 at UNSW

These are my subjects/ranks
English Standard 54/64
General Maths 57/58
Geography 16/17
IPT 20/22
PDHPE 33/53

School rank 106 in 2010
I'm hoping that I magically do exceptionally well and manage to get band 5's or one band 6 but I have to be realistic at some point.. FML Its my understanding that ranks pretty much determine your hsc and final ATAR mark but if for some reason I manage to kick ass in the HSC exams I still have a chance of scoring higher then 70's and maybe 85+ ?

Life is good .......
dw i know how u feel lol if u try hard i think you'll be able to get 65

Last edited:

cpwincess19

HSC
omg finally somebody like me! dw i know how u feel lol if u try hard i think u'd be able to get around 60-65
I think yulec, choogz and me are all in the same boat !
We should inbox each other or something :L
I'm finding it hard to cope :/ absgeekLGB

yulec

ilovehim
HSC
I think yulec, choogz and me are all in the same boat !
We should inbox each other or something :L
I'm finding it hard to cope :/ absgeekLGB
apparently theres no hope left for me :(

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Look at the positives, your school rank is pretty good and you are not dead last in a single subject so the moderation process could work out alright for you. HSC is still worth 50% so just study hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)