atar estimate (1 Viewer)

ballzak

HSC
I just got my marks and ranks for the first two terms of the year. Can i get an estimate for my atar, im aiming for around 95+?
SubjectAT1 resultsAT2 resultsoverall rank
Economics18/2017/203/20
Physics23/4566/755/22
PDHPE35/3528/301/65
Adv Math57/6045/504/74
Adv English14/2024/3033/70

vishnay

God
HSC
I just got my marks and ranks for the first two terms of the year. Can i get an estimate for my atar, im aiming for around 95+?
SubjectAT1 resultsAT2 resultsoverall rank
Economics18/2017/203/20
Physics23/4566/755/22
PDHPE35/3528/301/65
Adv Math57/6045/504/74
Adv English14/2024/3033/70
approx school rank and no of b6's?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Having considered all the information that you have provided, I believe that your current performance is consistent with an ATAR in the low 90's range (possibly up to 92). Your current ranks across most of your subjects (PDHPE and Mathematics Advanced in particular) are favourable and are likely consistent with your 95+ ATAR goal, meaning that, going forward, it is important that you do your utmost to maintain those ranks in order to maximise your chances of achieving your desired ATAR. The main problem that you seem to be facing with respect to ranks appears to be with English Advanced.

With that being said, keep in mind that such estimates are only indicative of current performance. They are not decisive. This is especially because, in the case of English Advanced (as this would mostly be relevant to this subject) you likely still have a significant percentage/weighting that is yet to be determined with respect to your internal performance, which constitutes a great opportunity for you to perform to the best of your abilities (hopefully resulting in a rank improvement) and sets you on track in terms of eventually reaching your desired ATAR.

I hope this helps! :D

nourished.

HSC
Low 90s.

I think the plan of attack is allocating more of the time you spend on PDHPE to Physics, then Eng Adv.

ballzak

HSC
Having considered all the information that you have provided, I believe that your current performance is consistent with an ATAR in the low 90's range (possibly up to 92). Your current ranks across most of your subjects (PDHPE and Mathematics Advanced in particular) are favourable and are likely consistent with your 95+ ATAR goal, meaning that, going forward, it is important that you do your utmost to maintain those ranks in order to maximise your chances of achieving your desired ATAR. The main problem that you seem to be facing with respect to ranks appears to be with English Advanced.

With that being said, keep in mind that such estimates are only indicative of current performance. They are not decisive. This is especially because, in the case of English Advanced (as this would mostly be relevant to this subject) you likely still have a significant percentage/weighting that is yet to be determined with respect to your internal performance, which constitutes a great opportunity for you to perform to the best of your abilities (hopefully resulting in a rank improvement) and sets you on track in terms of eventually reaching your desired ATAR.

I hope this helps! :D
thankyou

ColdMint123

HSC
No reason you wont. I think right now you're sitting on low 90s? Max ATAR of 93 imo. But u defo need to work on your english, that will help you the most in terms of having greatest increase in ur atar. Goodluck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)