ATAR Predications (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Oh trust me. Not only are they raw marks, but they're PRELIM raw marks. They might be indicative of where you lie right now but they are definitely an inaccurate representation of your true ATAR after the HSC.
-------------
FYI however, the calculATAR is, believe it or not, reasonably accurate the day of the HSC results release, one day before release of ATARs.
Oh ofc, I already know by far that I shouldn't feel threatened nor safe by seeing whatever number comes up from the ATAR calculator, but it gives me a foggy indication of where I might be standing and just an indication of whether I'm going to get an ATAR or not an ATAR :).

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
there is a difference between desired atar and predicted atar.

leehuan

HSC
Oh ofc, I already know by far that I shouldn't feel threatened nor safe by seeing whatever number comes up from the ATAR calculator, but it gives me a foggy indication of where I might be standing and just an indication of whether I'm going to get an ATAR or not an ATAR :).
You're bound to get an ATAR unless you're flunking every subject imo. Basically, the post below.

there is a difference between desired atar and predicted atar.
Obviously though, you would want to push your predicted ATAR to at least equal the desired ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)