ATAR PREDICTION (1 Viewer)

Ritikthegoat

HSC
So I kind of messed up my trials, cause I was preparing for ucat but I still somehow passed everything, my trial marks are

English standard 89%
Math advanced 71%
Chemistry 68%
Biology 68%
Physics 52%

Yeah, my school trial marks were terrible, but it's cause I have to self-learn everything, my physics teacher is a dance teacher and my chemistry teacher doesn't teach. My overall internal marks were:

English Standard: 88 (2/30)
Math advanced 81 (2/8)
Chemistry 79 (2/5)
Biology 84 (2/14)
Physics 79 (2/10)

Also, my school is ranked like 600 or something like that and we got 0 band 6s for the past 3 years, can I still get a atar above 90?

Last edited:

carrotsss

HSC
It really depends on the person ranked ahead of you in every subject and how close you are to them/how good they are. Generally though yes a 90 ATAR should be possible unless your school does really poorly

Ritikthegoat

HSC
It really depends on the person ranked ahead of you in every subject and how close you are to them/how good they are. Generally though yes a 90 ATAR should be possible unless your school does really poorly
The guy in front of me in math adv, chem and physics is a freak honestly, but in bio and english its like not too bad. Basically the ppl In front of me have a score of :

English 89
Math adv 94
chem 86
physics 84
bio 87

Also my school is really dumb there is only like 3 smart ppl in our whole year

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
So I kind of messed up my trials, cause I was preparing for ucat but I still somehow passed everything, my trial marks are

English standard 89%
Math advanced 71%
Chemistry 68%
Biology 68%
Physics 52%

Yeah, my school trial marks were terrible, but it's cause I have to self-learn everything, my physics teacher is a dance teacher and my chemistry teacher doesn't teach. My overall internal marks were:

Math advanced 81 (2/8)
Chemistry 79 (2/5)
Biology 84 (2/14)
Physics 79 (2/10)

Also, my school is ranked like 600 or something like that and we got 0 band 6s for the past 3 years, can I still get a atar above 90?
you need an average HSC mark of around 85 in those subjects to get 90 atar.
btw those marks you gave us mean nothing, cause your school assessments are probs way easier than HSC at a rank 600 school.
you would need to improve probs but 90 is def possible

Ritikthegoat

HSC
you need an average HSC mark of around 85 in those subjects to get 90 atar.
btw those marks you gave us mean nothing, cause your school assessments are probs way easier than HSC at a rank 600 school.
you would need to improve probs but 90 is def possible
Yeah idk man cause in most of these classes me and the number 1 ranked kid only passed our trials there is like a 15% difference in all my subjects between 2nd and 3rd

carrotsss

HSC
Yeah its that bad, we spent 6 weeks on an assessment task in class because she needed to research how to build a working model herself.
i would be surprised but i heard of a nearby school having a PE teacher teaching physics, idek how it happens

clive guo

HSC

English standard 89%
Math advanced 71%
Chemistry 68%
Biology 68%
Physics 52%

Math advanced 81 (2/8)
Chemistry 79 (2/5)
Biology 84 (2/14)
Physics 79 (2/10)

uhh no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)