Atar too low? (1 Viewer)

koreafantasy

HSC
What happens if i don't get any of my preferences? How can i get into a specific course at a specific uni? can i do some uni prep course, pass those units, then xfer into my desired course? (i wanna go macquarie). legit so scared that i wont get my desired atar (85-86 or 76-77 if i get all my bonus points).

HSC
Just take a similar degree with the same units preferably one that entails a similar aspect and transfer at the end of the first year or first semester if you can.

koreafantasy

HSC
Oh, and how do i know if my EAS application has been successful? I'm dead scared I might have left something out of the application and they won't even look at it.

koreafantasy

HSC
Omg good. I remember the UAC lady at the office when i was handing in my application something about a date, and i knew that date to be on the same week as stereo. but i was scared that that date might have been the date where i get the letter, not the deadline date to hand it in... (29th november) phew...

HSC
You'll receive a letter depending on when you submitted your application, according to UAC. You can find more info here: http://www.uac.edu.au/eas/eligibility-letter.shtml
Do they also send this too your correspondence in application because I'll be away and probably won't get the letter if it doesn't arrive on the Friday? Is there a way I can get them to send it to my correspondence?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)