Attendance help (1 Viewer)

geek_girl

HSC
I've just been wondering about the attendance for the HSC. This term, I've had to be away for about a week due to illness, while in the last two terms I had a lot of partial absences due to lateness. I've also missed some full days in the past few terms for various reasons. Now I'm worried since ppl say u need a minimum attendance to take the HSC, but idk what it is, so I'm really panicking right now. I checked my attendance on the records, and my overall attendance for Y12 is 87.9. Do you need a 90 and above to be eligible for the HSC? Please reply asap since I'm really worried about this!!!!

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I've just been wondering about the attendance for the HSC. This term, I've had to be away for about a week due to illness, while in the last two terms I had a lot of partial absences due to lateness. I've also missed some full days in the past few terms for various reasons. Now I'm worried since ppl say u need a minimum attendance to take the HSC, but idk what it is, so I'm really panicking right now. I checked my attendance on the records, and my overall attendance for Y12 is 87.9. Do you need a 90 and above to be eligible for the HSC? Please reply asap since I'm really worried about this!!!!
Im pretty sure it's up to ur principal

"While NESA does not stipulate attendance requirements, principals may determine that, as a result of absence, the course completion criteria may not be met. Clearly, absences will be regarded seriously by principals who must give students early warning of the consequences of such absences" - NESA website

rorypie

HSC
in my school's case, its a minimum attendance of 85% (but 80% is the lowest accepted bound). i'm not sure if this is statewide though.

SASH_06_X

HSC
I remember seeing or hearing somewhere early in the year that the minimum attendance you need to be eligible for the HSC is 85%, but i am not sure tho so idk

howcanibesmarter

HSC
my schools pretty strict, but it's 5 lates + 90% attendance, and resets every term. u get morning detention if you dont meet the required amount.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
morning detention? thats it? bro in my school u get kicked out or repeat if u be away for more than 15 days (and after school detention if u be late 10 times)

howcanibesmarter

HSC
why would u be away for more than 15 days tho lmao, and yes they would have to ask you to repeat/kick you out since you dont meet the minimum hours for that subject if you miss that many days

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
because wollongonng

and also the school can set requirements if they want, or set their criteria for sufficient attendance to fully complete a course
smh cant even spell it right
their criteria is that if i shut up when someone is being rude to me, then I'm a good student. if i say something, suddenly I've murdered the queen, whilst shes in her grave.

carrotsss

HSC
smh cant even spell it right
their criteria is that if i shut up when someone is being rude to me, then I'm a good student. if i say something, suddenly I've murdered the queen, whilst shes in her grave.
at least you’ll never have to deal with to any of your teachers ever again in like 4 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)