Au-Pair Agencies (2 Viewers)

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Everyone,
I am looking through my gap year options and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good and respectable au pair agency or whether someone has been an au pair and whether it is worthwhile.
Thanks a bunch everyone
XXX
hi,
i know some of the people who work at Cultural Care Au Pair (run by EF), and it seems like a reputable agency. To get in, I think you need at least 200 hours of babysitting/childcare experience and 3 references from non-relatives. They match you up with a family in the USA. I've heard that Cultural Care have had many mixed reviews, so another company that I know of is Au Pair in America. I think their requirements are similar to Cultural Care.
Hope I could be of help!

philphie

Banned
HSC
hi,
i know some of the people who work at Cultural Care Au Pair (run by EF), and it seems like a reputable agency. To get in, I think you need at least 200 hours of babysitting/childcare experience and 3 references from non-relatives. They match you up with a family in the USA. I've heard that Cultural Care have had many mixed reviews, so another company that I know of is Au Pair in America. I think their requirements are similar to Cultural Care.
Hope I could be of help!
any luck with the gap year plan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)