Aurora HSC Study Days (1 Viewer)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has access to any past recordings or resources from Aurora HSC Study Days that they could share with me. I would purchase the upcoming ones for this year but it’s only accessible for schools, not individuals :(

I’m looking for recordings and resources for the sessions for Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry and English Advanced.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
what's aurora hsc study days?
Aurora College is an educational institution, I’m pretty sure they’re purely online, I’m not quite sure what their context is, but they hold annual HSC Study Days where they go through every syllabus dot point for a subject and show you how to answer them for a B6 if they were to come up in the HSC.

aqwerty13402

HSC
Aurora College is an educational institution, I’m pretty sure they’re purely online, I’m not quite sure what their context is, but they hold annual HSC Study Days where they go through every syllabus dot point for a subject and show you how to answer them for a B6 if they were to come up in the HSC.
omg????? has it already passed for 2024? Also if u find the recordings please let me knwo

jonolad69

HSC
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has access to any past recordings or resources from Aurora HSC Study Days that they could share with me. I would purchase the upcoming ones for this year but it’s only accessible for schools, not individuals :(

I’m looking for recordings and resources for the sessions for Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry and English Advanced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)