• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australia's CAD (1 Viewer)

linniez

HSC
hi, i need some help on Australias persistent CAD and high levels of net foreign liabilities. CAn ne1 find ne sites or relevant information to this topic please let me know. Id greatly appreciate it.:)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
linniez said:
hi, i need some help on Australias persistent CAD and high levels of net foreign liabilities. CAn ne1 find ne sites or relevant information to this topic please let me know. Id greatly appreciate it.:)
CAD- Computer Aided Design?? LOL

CAD means that our Current Account balance is negative (more debits than credits).

Check these out.
http://www.abs.gov.au/Ausstats/abs@.nsf/0/74633fa58ae158a1ca256cbf0017217e?OpenDocument
Most economic statistics are from ABS.

If I find other stuff, I'll post them.

Whilst there, check this-
http://www.abs.gov.au/Ausstats/abs@.nsf/0/356C55C982D48EC0CA256CBF0017217B?opendocument

Last edited:

j-mo

HSC
'Leading Edge' (the textbook) has some great notes on it, you might want to check them out.

If not, I've got some handwritten ones that may help. If you can't get your hands on the textbook for whatever reason and you still want them, let me know and I'll see if I can scan a copy.

linniez

HSC
THankz Sparcod, J-mo and Without Wings.

Sparcod: CAD stands fer the Current Accoutn Deficit hehe i noe thats. i was too lazy to type the whoel thing out. LoL

J-mO: i cudnt seem to get a copy of the leading edge. Is it in the new one? umm..if its not too much of a bother cud u please scan me a copy or sumthin? i'd appreciate that very much.. my essays due this friday n i havnt started!! im soo streSsINN! ><"

Without WIngs: THankyou VERY MUCH for the info u copied n pasted me! ^^ thats helped me alot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)