b arts/ b science (1 Viewer)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i see in uac book b art/ b science and then there is b science/ b arts (uai higher for this)
im guessing they are exaclty the same but completed the the ascending order? or do we complete them at the same time?

Generator

HSC
N/A
The only difference is that in the Bsc/Ba the idea is to complete your science degree within the first 3 years and then move onto the final two years of your arts degree, while in the ba/bsc you just complete the combination over the 5 years.

The UAI is higher for the Bsc/Ba because it and the Bsc(adv)/Ba share the same course code.

The Bsc/Ba is also a science combination, while the Ba/Bsc is an arts combination (ie one is offered by the science faculty, the other by the arts faculty).

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Generator
The Bsc/Ba is also a science combination, while the Ba/Bsc is an arts combination (ie one is offered by the science faculty, the other by the arts faculty).
what does this mean? does it effect the available courses?

Generator

HSC
N/A
It just means that the faculty that administers each course combination is different.
There is no other difference that I am aware of, apart from the few mentioned above, so I can't see any problems relating to available units of study.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I'll post a copy of the degree resolutions for the two tomorrow morning. That should be more helpful than what I posted above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)