B civil engineering( honours) / B laws (1 Viewer)

kirstann

HSC
So I got enrolled at usyd this year doing B civil engineering/ B laws.
Anyone else chose this combination?
I am an international student so that I am not completely confident with my English. Any suggestions how I can improve my English skills while I am doing my law degree?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Are you serious[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
I never thought myself was ever that unique lol

Haha one of my friends is doing civil/law and there are a handful of others. Its not just 1 person.

What did you get in IELTS?

kirstann

HSC
Haha one of my friends is doing civil/law and there are a handful of others. Its not just 1 person.

What did you get in IELTS?
I haven't done IELTS as I finished high school in Sydney.

such_such

HSC
Had a friend who did mechanical engo/law at usyd - dropped law a week later (but that's because he wasn't interested in it in the beginning i.e. prestige). He said there's very open class discussions and debates so if you're passionate in law, your communication skills should increase over time if you contribute regularly and keep up to date with your work.

kirstann

HSC
Had a friend who did mechanical engo/law at usyd - dropped law a week later (but that's because he wasn't interested in it in the beginning i.e. prestige). He said there's very open class discussions and debates so if you're passionate in law, your communication skills should increase over time if you contribute regularly and keep up to date with your work.
Thank you very much such_such

Dupain

HSC
So I got enrolled at usyd this year doing B civil engineering/ B laws.
Anyone else chose this combination?
I am an international student so that I am not completely confident with my English. Any suggestions how I can improve my English skills while I am doing my law degree?

Contact www.mymaster.com.au They assist international students with poor English.

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Thanks man, but somehow I couldn't open the webpage, ill definitely try again later

FFS/ This guy is a troll. Don't go on that - you'll get kicked out of university.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)