• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bachelor of Business Course Structure 2013 (2 Viewers)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I'd advise against buying textbooks early, some of the course info is for a previous semester and it may change for the current one. Additionally some subjects the "required" textbooks are not actually that neccesary which you may find out in the first lecture, other subjects *cough* Engineering communications, Integrating business persepectives *cough* have required textbooks which are of no use and most people don't buy.

builder2818

HSC
Go to the following link and see the textbooks you need to buy at Coop Book stores. Start studying in the holidays.
http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au/courses/c10026.html
Most students like to enjoy their holidays, plus uni isn't that hard. The majority don't spend all their waking life studying one subject like you in the false hope of one day being a company director - that which you will not become.

Dr.Dan

HSC
Start studying in the Holidays???? Get real

You don't need to study in the holidays and DON'T buy textbooks as sometimes they change without changing the prescribed textbooks on the site.

Why do you keep posting these threads making as out the B.Business degree to be something impossible to finish?

The only thing you are doing is stressing first-years out.

First-year subjects are piss easy.

Just study consistently and smartly, don't waste your time write-learning things. Use acronyms to remember points and most importantly?

MAKE FRIENDS and Enjoy Uni... it will get progressively harder.

Last year I was doing 5 subjects per semester, 2 of which were my capstone and I still had time to go out most weekends, work casually and get a D average in my last year.

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
+1 to everything Dr.Dan has said. Uni shouldn't be a problem for anyone providing they have chosen a course they are interested in, and are willing to put in the effort they personally need to put in. Different people can get away with VERY different amounts of effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)