Bachelor of Commerce/ bachelor of law (hard or not hard in UNI?) (1 Viewer)

JaidynK99

HSC
basicly, just got early entry into a course for a uni that i won't name but its a 5 year full time course with an annual average fee of 10 grand a year. I just wanna know, if there are people out there that have already gone into this course and if so, is it as straining as the HSC?

Cheers

idkkdi

HSC
basicly, just got early entry into a course for a uni that i won't name but its a 5 year full time course with an annual average fee of 10 grand a year. I just wanna know, if there are people out there that have already gone into this course and if so, is it as straining as the HSC?

Cheers
probably more straining

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad

Cheers
Uni is like HSC but every day for 4 straight years. In all seriousness uni is much more straining than high school...

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Personally, I think uni and the HSC are a very different kind of dificult. One or the other might suit different people better.

There's definitely less spoonfeeding, resources and past papers etc. around for uni and not all subjects work the same way as each other or are as formulaic as the HSC. I would say there is an increased emphasis on you being able to manage your own time and guage what certain subjects and assessments expect. Going to all the classes and doing all of the work puts you in a good position but, unlike school, that's generally on you.

If you're interested in Law/Business, go for it. Business is generally considered on the lower end of the scale in terms of dificulty and Law the harder side. But from my understanding one of the dificult parts of law is the sheer volume readings you have to do and reference in your work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)