Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/Bachelor of Arts (1 Viewer)

el gwapo

HSC
Re: Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/Bachelor of Art

Okay basically for people who didn't go to the meeting this morning (i.e. a lot of people, the lecture room was only half filled)

-first part by... I forgot her name cause I came in 5 minutes late, she talked about the course structure. Basically don't fail any of your Arts subjects or you could be fucked with Year 3 subjects.
-then Dr. Kelly Freebody talked about semester 2 craft, so apparently we are doing some sort of in-school learning activities, spending about 2-3 days equivalent of observing.
-lady from the curriculum resources, Jacquie. Nothing important unless you've been an idiot and ignored the library especially lvl 1.
-then lady with the plaster on the left leg from Sydney Uni Sport. Something about First Aid, how we need it as future teachers.

d3l35cu3l4

HSC
Re: Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/Bachelor of Art

-lady from the curriculum resources, Jacquie. Nothing important unless you've been an idiot and ignored the library especially lvl 1.
On this point, see this group on Facebook - Don't Close Fisher Curriculum:
It has been confirmed by senior sources that plans are afoot to effectively close the Curriculum Resources collection at the University of Sydney Library.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC

On this point, see this group on Facebook - Don't Close Fisher Curriculum:
It has been confirmed by senior sources that plans are afoot to effectively close the Curriculum Resources collection at the University of Sydney Library.
Oh no! What the heck! I basically live in Curriculum since I rely on it for my tutoring materials. Noooo. Stupid USyd. :(

P.S. Thanks Renell!

SamCol317

HSC

I think the Conservatorium of Music offers a degree in Music Education. Not Sure. Also i don't think its the same as the BEd/BA sort of thing.

HSC

I'll be applying for this course this year. Planning to teach Japanese and Modern History. It seems the ATAR requirement has dropped to 80.30 .

Anybody still around to give their comments on the course?
Yep sure, what would you like to know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)