Bachelor of Medical Science Lateral Entry to Medicine (1 Viewer)

MyG

HSC
Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone has, or knows anyone who has got into a bachelor of medical science degree at either unsw or usyd and then transferred into the medicine course in their 2nd year.

Thank You

icycledough

HSC

I thought the above link would be useful to find out more information about the process. With regards to your initial question, I don't know anyone who has done it through UNSW or USYD, but have a friend who did a medical science degree at ANU. How it works there is that 30 spots are allocated to students based on their WAM, interview performance and written application strength. Once again, the information is provided in the link below:

MyG

HSC

I thought the above link would be useful to find out more information about the process. With regards to your initial question, I don't know anyone who has done it through UNSW or USYD, but have a friend who did a medical science degree at ANU. How it works there is that 30 spots are allocated to students based on their WAM, interview performance and written application strength. Once again, the information is provided in the link below:

Ohk thank you !

MyG

HSC

Is there a usyd version of this pdf ?

icycledough

HSC
I believe USYD, apart from their usual 7 year medicine program (3 of which is a bachelor of science followed by a 4 year medicine degree), they have a postgraduate 4 year MD program. I've attached the link for it below.

MyG

HSC
I believe USYD, apart from their usual 7 year medicine program (3 of which is a bachelor of science followed by a 4 year medicine degree), they have a postgraduate 4 year MD program. I've attached the link for it below.

ohk thank you

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone has, or knows anyone who has got into a bachelor of medical science degree at either unsw or usyd and then transferred into the medicine course in their 2nd year.

Thank You
this isn't someone ik personally but I've seen her Linkedin lol

she did one year of law/arts at usyd in 2020 and then transferred to unsw med in 2021, obviously she didn't do med sci initially but I think it's completely possible to start off in any degree and make it to unsw med in 2nd year, not sure about usyd though

MyG

HSC
this isn't someone ik personally but I've seen her Linkedin lol

she did one year of law/arts at usyd in 2020 and then transferred to unsw med in 2021, obviously she didn't do med sci initially but I think it's completely possible to start off in any degree and make it to unsw med in 2nd year, not sure about usyd though
ohk I see, thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)