Band 6 cutoff for legal studies? (1 Viewer)

lolwot

HSC
I think it would be like 82raw

I got 93 93

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
No, someone predicted an 82 raw cutoff.
I got an 87 hsc mark.

Btw, I am 8 marks higher in exam than assessment for English Advanced, is that normal?
Last year I had a 92 external raw which was bumped to 97 if that gives you a bit of a reference. 82/100 raw seems a bit low for any subject (with the exclusion of MXs) to be a B6 cut off tbh, especially for legal which is a bit easier than most subjects.

And yeah it is unless you were first internally. Just means you owned externals and your rank unfortunately doesn't reflect that. But well done nonetheless :)

Mutant Kitty

HSC
My teacher was trolling all year, for English.
Deadset though, my internal on my last report was like 91, then taken down to 89 for this. Pity, I thought I had a band 6 after the exam :(
Oh well, early admission, hey Mike?
Btw I was looking for NPH at the early admission event.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Your marks on your school report aren't that good of an indication of what you will get in the HSC.

yugimon

HSC
pissed off, was rank 3rd for legal, got 91 external, and 87 internal, so 89 overall -.- lel

Mutant Kitty

HSC
I improved on pretty much everything through the HSC exams though. Like, English of course I got 8 higher than internal.

The system itself is a tad silly though, I have a friend with a Mensa tested IQ of 140 and he'll get an ATAR of about 45 simply because he couldn't care less about school, he just wanted to do computer science at CSU and everyone gets accepted for it.

Hombad

HSC
Your marks on your school report aren't that good of an indication of what you will get in the HSC.
Unless you go to a school who aims to set similar standards to that of the HSC/standards above the HSC (looking at you James Ruse)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)