Battrick (2 Viewers)

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
battrick is a bit better with the training and stuff.. so dun like the whole team training thing in hattrick.. so yeah.. generally i like battrick better.. maybe cos i am still trying to explore the game :)

olchik

HSC
After exploring it, you'll probably get sick of it:bomb: It happens to me all the time!

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
SSaint said:
no way! Hattrick > Battrick
That is correct. Battrick kept me interested for like 2 months (even though I was in div II). Still playing Hattrick after 3 years.

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
You say that is because you were unable to get good in the first season!

I started with an average squad at BEST .. I lost my first three league games in Season 1, in fact.

But within two and a half seasons, I've gotten my team to what is probably one of the best 30 or 40 teams in the country.

There is no doubt that HT is attempting to make the game easier for newbies. However, they have noticed that there is an increasingly high dropout rate among the more experienced users, so they are also introducing small parts to the game which are designed to make it more interesting for these people.

BT was initially more complex, but this has made it a far more interesting game to attempt to get on top of.

IMO, Battrick was a new start for all. Everyone started on a relatively even keel, and it was up to the better managers to prove it. Managers such as garth_maul, CD_Tester, juju_cam, sojuboy and benny have done so.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Umm... I promoted in my first season :p (plus I was allocated a pretty decent team)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)