Bdsm (1 Viewer)

Reallyreally

HSC
Wat are ur thoughts and opinions on bdsm? Have any instructions, tips, advice or stories?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Reallyreally said:
Wat are ur thoughts and opinions on bdsm? Have any instructions, tips, advice or stories?
precaution 1
dun fuck up :D

" Vibrator in the rectum. The patient attempted self-removal with a pair of salad tongs, which also became lodged, resulting in two rectal foreign bodies. Multiple attempts at self-removal are typical in patients with rectal foreign bodies."

source: http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic933.htm

Lennie

+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
precaution 1
dun fuck up :D

" Vibrator in the rectum. The patient attempted self-removal with a pair of salad tongs, which also became lodged, resulting in two rectal foreign bodies. Multiple attempts at self-removal are typical in patients with rectal foreign bodies."

source: http://www.emedicine.com/emerg/topic933.htm
Good advice :p

Thats just freakin' stupid. I mean, salad tongs... c'mon
Haha.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Most of that shit is pretty scary, like i saw this doco where these old japanese men went 2 bdsm parlours, not for sex but 2 have a chik tie then up and pour hot wax all over them = VERY scary and weeeeird

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shady_03 said:
Most of that shit is pretty scary, like i saw this doco where these old japanese men went 2 bdsm parlours, not for sex but 2 have a chik tie then up and pour hot wax all over them = VERY scary and weeeeird
and to think you didnt even consider turning it over....

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Some BDSM in my opinion can get rather scary. What starts out seemingly kinky goes way too far for my tastes. In my opinion, the fun stops when somebody gets hurt. Others don't believe so, obviously.

That said, there are some elements of it that're really really good. The bondage part is a lot of fun, but BDSM by definition goes further than that: as long as you can find a nice balance of the rest of it between you and your partner, everything's cool. It's difficult, in my opinion, to think of too many things that'd spice up one's sex life that don't fall into the BDSM domain, or at least verge on it.

There're pleanty of websites online that'll give you tonnes of information about it, but I seriously doubt that there's extensive first hand knowledge (short of the teenage level bondage everyone plays with) here on BoS, considering the demographics...

HSC
N/A
this one girl i dated sliced off my scrotum and forced it down my mouth. i had the best orgasm ever

wanton-wonton

HSC
Skittled said:
In my opinion, the fun stops when somebody gets hurt. Others don't believe so, obviously.
The whole point of it is to and be hurt.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
wikiwiki said:
not really.

I don't gain pleasure from the pain (im really indifferent to it actually) but the concept of power.

Having complete power over someone else is the best feeling in the world.
i beg to differ...having the girl empower me on top aint so bad either :p

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
wikiwiki said:
not really.

I don't gain pleasure from the pain (im really indifferent to it actually) but the concept of power.

Having complete power over someone else is the best feeling in the world.
tru, that y with my example of the scary japanese business men, they like it becuase all day they are the ones in charge and are controlling power. bdsm parlors gives them the chance to be controlled for once, and releives their stress.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
artheterosexual said:
this one girl i dated sliced off my scrotum and forced it down my mouth. i had the best orgasm ever
hahahahahaha

gold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)