Best (cheapest) places to buy shoes? (1 Viewer)

RG11

HSC
Dont mind online, but with shoes im not sure... (sizing) Where are some cheap places to buy some decent casual shoes? budget at < $100

starshine02

HSC
There are so many places to get good shoes that are less than $100. It kind of depends on what style you're looking for though

RG11

HSC
There are so many places to get good shoes that are less than $100. It kind of depends on what style you're looking for though
i mean casual shoes and for significantly less than rrp (yes im cheap! dont judge!)

Last edited:

espiritulol

HSC
Mm dependent on shoes, but shoes such as Vans are about $80 here which so stupid, cause somewhere like America they're only $40. And that goes for most brands too. You're probably off with online shopping, and one that have free shipping (since shoes are usually expensive to ship), so Asos would be the best I reckon! And they have 203948 sales all the time

espiritulol

HSC
Oh and if you're worried about sizing, try finding the online shoe in real life and try it on and get your size, then buy it. Haha effort I know, but if its cheaper!

Caligula

HSC
Loake from the Herring site start at about $300, then you need shoe trees and polish.

RG11

HSC
^ mate..

Mm dependent on shoes, but shoes such as Vans are about $80 here which so stupid, cause somewhere like America they're only $40. And that goes for most brands too. You're probably off with online shopping, and one that have free shipping (since shoes are usually expensive to ship), so Asos would be the best I reckon! And they have 203948 sales all the time
exactly

johngilbert12

HSC
N/A
You can easily find shoes that suits your style and comfort and rates are also not high. I recently purchased a pair of shoes online and they were exactly what i want. Online purchasing also offers you deals and discounts and they are quite beneficial.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
If you go to Westfield website and search sales only - it's pretty good, you can get Vans for $40.

fashionguru

HSC
N/A
It depends on what quality you are after, Rubi Shoes do extremely cheap shoes - comfortable and some heels. But it is all dependent on quality because although Rubi Shoes is cheap, i find the quality isn't the greatest.. My shoes end up breaking after awhile, the soles crack and the insides just deteriorate. So i'd suggest forking out a little more for shoes because you'll have them forever if you buy good quality ones!

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
factory outlets are good for branded stuff.

You can usually get the real (best quality versions) at those places for less than the cost of the bad quality ones at other shoe shops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)