• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best site for information (1 Viewer)

j.chanel

HSC
I dont mind assessments and getting them done, but what really frustrates me is trying to find all the information through google. i sit there for 2 hours searching and find nothing relevant!

Surely there is a better way to find info and if any one knows, please shout out! It would be much appreciated.

My subjects are;
PDHPE, VA, English (Adv.), Maths (Gen.), Biology, Hospitality

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Depends on what you're looking for. I don't do any of your subjects, but I know that others who do your subjects (Biology, PD/H/PE) don't spend hours looking for info.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
it depends what kind of information you are looking for. if you want to know specifics relevant to the course you are studying then look at resources specific to the hsc and specific to that subject. however if you just want a general overview (though depending on your subjects, this doesn't always have any use) then you can look at general resources such as wikipedia (and also wikipedia's references).

there are many resources out there that arn't indexed by the google bot, that is why we have resources threads with links on this site, because they point to good places that have good info.

if i were to answer the question in the title of this thread, my answer would be community.boredofstudes.org

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)