best way to study for investigating science? (1 Viewer)

WhoseAdam

HSC
basically i dropped from chem in year 11 to this and have been looking at the ceiling every lesson and somehow getting 70/80% every assessment task. does any one else have good resources to study/tips i got my trials for it in 13days

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
pls someone give advice. everything just seems so disorganised and all over the place so it’s hard to know how/what to study.

WhoseAdam

HSC
pls someone give advice. everything just seems so disorganised and all over the place so it’s hard to know how/what to study.
lol i had my trial today, didnt study or listen once this whole year, last night at 11 pm found notes online read them, wrote down key info and i was good I had like 30 minutes left over as well

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
lol i had my trial today, didnt study or listen once this whole year, last night at 11 pm found notes online read them, wrote down key info and i was good I had like 30 minutes left over as well
holy shivers… please tell me where you found the notes. got my exam tomorrow 🤪 🤪 i will owe you my life. btw that is so impressive good job im sure you went great 🙏

iloveeggs

HSC
basically i dropped from chem in year 11 to this and have been looking at the ceiling every lesson and somehow getting 70/80% every assessment task. does any one else have good resources to study/tips i got my trials for it in 13days
wtf is investigating that easy
maybe thats why my school doesnt offer it lmaoo they love dunking on us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)