Bio HSC 2020 exam predictions (1 Viewer)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
Any predictions on the syllabus dot points / topics they might test us on this year??

jojosiwa123

HSC
there seems to be a massiveee syllabus focus on diseases and genetic technologies, I think the long responses will be surrounding that. and ofc we need to have a good knowledge of cell and dna replication and mutation- in my trials at least quite a few questions came back to interpreting data based around those things

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
With our trial it was largely skill based. I know some people who didn't even know half of the content but still ended up doing really well because they were good with data interpretation questions and got lucky with what they studied as half of the syllabus content was not tested (we had 3 questions on biotechnology)

99atarbois

HSC
With our trial it was largely skill based. I know some people who didn't even know half of the content but still ended up doing really well because they were good with data interpretation questions and got lucky with what they studied as half of the syllabus content was not tested (we had 3 questions on biotechnology)
Same with ours, there wasn't much content.

jojosiwa123

HSC
same thing w mine haha hopefully the HSC is like that too because I felt the trial was fairly straight forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)